Our Mission is to promote a character-based, academic environment while nurturing the gifts of each child.
St. Mary’s Clinton Preschool is providing a service that is a vital and integral part of the parish community. The atmosphere of the preschool will be comfortable, creative, non-sexist and children will have the opportunities to increase their physical, intellectual, social, emotional, and spiritual well-being. The school will include a faith-based environment, be affordable and open to families of all races and creeds.
- To provide a safe and healthy classroom atmosphere.
- To develop a positive self-concept
- To develop a trust in new adults as well as themselves
- To develop relationships with their peers and to be able to communicate and respond with them.
- To experience satisfation in music, sound and arts, as well as creative and physical expressions.
- To acquire basic physical skills – both gross motor skills and fine motor skills
- To promote sharing through language, feelings, ideas and materials.